Fully licensed, bonded, and insured, NexGen employs verified technicians who can be trusted to get the job done right the first time. Our team, in addition to being trustworthy, prompt, and reliable, can deal with any problem. They even arrive prepared as our trucks are stocked with fan blades, flame sensors, gaskets, pressure switches, igniters, grommets, and any other furnace parts you could possibly need. Repairs can therefore be completed quickly and effectively. NexGen is conveniently located in Anaheim, Northridge, Riverside, and Palm Desert. Our employees and trucks are dispatched throughout Southern California, making it easy for us to reach you. In addition to professional service, we offer competitive pricing and free estimates. A thorough inspection when you suspect a problem allows us to get to the root of it and perform the necessary repairs. All our work is quality guaranteed.
- Compressor problems: If the compressor fails, whether due to damaged bearings, contacts, or a motor, heat exchange will be affected, and your heater won’t work at all.
- Temperature fluctuations: Frequent changes in temperature, even when you set the thermostat, indicate a problem in the system that we can find and fix.
- Lack of heat: Insufficient heating may mean a clogged filter or improperly sized furnace, while no heating can be due to a range of problems.
- Low air pressure: A lack of air coming from your HVAC vents can mean there’s an equipment problem or blockage in your ductwork.
- Dirty filters: If a filter is dirty or clogged, it reduces airflow, which makes the furnace work harder; this can damage the limit switch (which controls the fan).
- Lack of maintenance: Periodic checks can prevent unexpected problems; routine maintenance can avoid breakdowns and improve reliability and efficiency.
- Rising energy bills: If your heating system is using more energy, your utility bills may go up unexpectedly; if so, an inspection can help identify the problem.
Also call us if you notice your furnace frequently cycling between on and off, the blower runs continuously, or there is loud rattling, squeaking, or rumbling coming from the unit. Serious mechanical issues may be present, or the burner might be clogged, which must be addressed immediately.
Heating repair isn’t always enough. It may be time to install a new furnace if:
- The unit is 15 years old or older.
- A drop in efficiency is noticed.
- It frequently needs to be repaired.
- The repair cost is very high.
- Our technicians suggest a more efficient replacement.
If your heat pump isn’t producing heat, the thermostat may not be properly adjusted. The wrong thermostat may have been installed, or there may be a lack of power from your main electric panel. From dirty air filters to problematic coils and fans, a lack of heat can have many causes. NexGen technicians can service the system to fix any issues, even if outdoor coils and supply and return registers need to be cleaned or the heat pump fins are bent. Reduce airflow, even from dirty filters, can damage the compressor. Cold air from the vents signals a problem as well, which may involve the thermostat or air handler. A defective control module or defroster timer may be to blame, while low refrigerant levels or blockage by leaves or grass can also trigger a problem. We can fix or replace air filters or malfunctioning blowers if the unit isn’t cycling correctly. Air filters can usually be replaced without a technician, but other heat pump issues can be too complex to fix unless you have the proper experience. That’s where our professional HVAC technicians excel. Whether there’s not enough heat or the pump sounds like something is loose or makes other odd noises, our repair experts can find the source and recommend the best options to get your heating system up and running again.
Thanks to our 24/7 emergency services, excellent maintenance plans, and up to 12-year warranties, you can trust NexGen to help with your furnace or heat pump problem. We even offer a tune-up special and can finance your service to make it more affordable. To request heating system service and obtain free estimates from one of Southern California’s top HVAC companies, call (833) 729-9735